Code of Ethics
The philosophy of Affordable Electrical Services is that:
- American homes and business should be electrically safe and wired to the highest standards of the electrical industry;
- American homes and businesses should be wired using the most competitive pricing;
- American homes and business should be wired using the best trained and most educated electricians.
To achieve these goals, our members pledge to uphold the following Code of Ethics:
- Conduct our business in a manner that will reflect credit upon AES, our industry and ourselves.
- Avoid any statements or implications that may be misleading or deceptive.
- Describe accurately and honestly the price, materials and standards of workmanship used in our jobs.
- Provide high standards of health and safety in the residential electrical industry.
- Deal fairly with everyone involved in our projects, including employees, subcontractors, suppliers and customers.
- Encourage research to develop new materials, building techniques, improved electrical practices and financing methods.
- Incorporate all national, state and local codes in every AES installation.
Call Us Today At ♦ (775) 473-1475
Send to phone
Send to phone
Please try again
You must enter a vaild 10 digit U.S. phone number
Send this business listing as a text message to a mobile phone
Affordable Electrical Services